According to The Hollywood Reporter, Colin Hanks will star in Matt Nix’s new Fox action comedy Jack and Dan. The 13-episode, hour-long series also stars Bradley Whitford. Hanks will play Jack, a by the book detective in the LAPD who is partnered with the wild-card cop Dan (Whitford). Nix previously created Burn Notice.
Posted November 4 2009 — 4:00 AM EST
- Laura Linney talks her memorable 'Nocturnal Animals' cameo, Tom Ford
- Hear an exclusive preview of Michael Giacchino's 'Rogue One' Score
- Jennifer Lawrence responds after Hawaii sacred site story draws backlash
- 'Sherlock' season 4 to screen in theaters
- 'Community' mini-reunion alert: Yvette Nicole Brown to guest on 'Dr. Ken'
- 'This Is Us' stars share adorable double-family photo from set
- Inside the art of 'Star Wars' artist Ralph McQuarrie