ABC News’ Robin Roberts will talk with Janet Jackson in the pop star’s first extended television interview since her brother Michael’s death in June, ABC News announced. The hour-long special, which is called In the Spotlight with Robin Roberts: Janet Jackson, is scheduled to air Nov. 18 on ABC and will reportedly be the first time Jackson has allowed TV cameras to enter her Malibu home.
Posted November 4 2009 — 7:48 PM EST
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big