Rihanna will join the list of performers for the 37th Annual American Music Awards, according to People. Previously announced artists include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, the Black Eyed Peas, and Daughtry. The awards show will air Nov. 22 on ABC, while Rihanna’s fourth album, Rated R, arrives in stores on Nov. 23.
Posted November 4 2009 — 6:40 PM EST
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash
- 'Stranger Things' is even stranger in 8-bit animated remake