Rihanna will join the list of performers for the 37th Annual American Music Awards, according to People. Previously announced artists include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, the Black Eyed Peas, and Daughtry. The awards show will air Nov. 22 on ABC, while Rihanna’s fourth album, Rated R, arrives in stores on Nov. 23.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $200+M so far
- Jay Z on Tidal: 'not perfect,' 'determined'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' fans launch petition to bring McDreamy back
- Patrick Dempsey's EW Q&A on 'Grey's' exit: 'Shonda cares deeply about fans and how they will react'
- John Boyega talks 'Star Wars': 'something symbolic about new generation and old coming together'
- 'Furious 7' wins at box office; No. 5 in all-time global earnings
- 'Goodfellas' reunion: 8 'funny' stories from the cast Q&A