Rihanna will join the list of performers for the 37th Annual American Music Awards, according to People. Previously announced artists include Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lopez, Adam Lambert, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, the Black Eyed Peas, and Daughtry. The awards show will air Nov. 22 on ABC, while Rihanna’s fourth album, Rated R, arrives in stores on Nov. 23.
Posted November 4 2009 — 6:40 PM EST
- Someone asked Tom Hardy if he ever thought 'Mad Max' should be 'a man's movie
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman recalls 'dark moments' in Harvard Class Day speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons