Proving once again that Hollywood’s latest mining opportunity is the well of classic toys and board games moviegoers loved as kids, Sony Pictures has acquired the rights to make a feature film from board game Risk. Hasbro Entertainment now holds serious cachet in Hollywood after the successes of the Transformers franchise and G.I. Joe.
Posted November 4 2009 — 3:37 PM EST
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel get cozy with Hillary Clinton
- Pop culture superfan Michelle Obama on why representation matters
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars' queens react to BIG twist — exclusive
- Honest Trailers journeys into 'The Jungle Book'
- Amy Schumer discusses sexual assault in new Howard Stern interview
- Garth Brooks calls for aid in Louisiana
- Robert Durst movie in the works at Lifetime