Proving once again that Hollywood’s latest mining opportunity is the well of classic toys and board games moviegoers loved as kids, Sony Pictures has acquired the rights to make a feature film from board game Risk. Hasbro Entertainment now holds serious cachet in Hollywood after the successes of the Transformers franchise and G.I. Joe.
Posted November 4 2009 — 3:37 PM EST
- New 'American Horror Story' season 6 teasers will make your skin crawl
- DNC: Chelsea Clinton references 'A Wrinkle in Time,' 'Police Academy'
- Hillary Clinton quotes 'Hamilton,' slams Trump in rousing DNC speech
- Twitter reacts to Morgan Freeman-narrated Hillary Clinton doc
- 'The Voice': Bette Midler serving as mentor for Team Blake
- Shonda Rhimes on Hillary Clinton DNC film: 'I didn't have to add a plot twist!'
- Katy Perry performs 'Rise,' 'Roar' at DNC for Hillary Clinton