Eminem is going 3D. According to ScreenDaily, the rapper is set to make his first film in seven years with Shady Talez. Eminem will also produce the project, which is described as “The Twilight Zone meets Creepshow.” Shady Talez will also be turned into a comic book series. The film’s other producers include John Davis (I, Robot) and Dallas Jackson.
Posted November 6 2009 — 9:03 PM EST
- 'Workaholics' stars talk Oscar Isaac, cannibalism, and more
- Panorama Day 2: Kendrick Lamar spreads the love in profound headlining set
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 3: See stars' cinemagraph portraits
- 'Hawaii Five-0' books Claire Forlani for recurring role
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot