Eminem is going 3D. According to ScreenDaily, the rapper is set to make his first film in seven years with Shady Talez. Eminem will also produce the project, which is described as “The Twilight Zone meets Creepshow.” Shady Talez will also be turned into a comic book series. The film’s other producers include John Davis (I, Robot) and Dallas Jackson.
Posted November 6 2009 — 9:03 PM EST
- Cheryl Lynn and Anita Baker might be feuding
- Keke Palmer nabs 'Grease: Live' role
- Frankie Grande announces summer tour
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits