CBS stars Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother) and Jennifer Love Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer) will lend their voices to a new, animated Christmas special, Yes, Virginia, that will air Dec. 11, the network announced. Alfred Molina (Spider-Man 2) and Beatrice Miller (Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs) have also contributed their voices to the project, which focuses on 8-year-old Virginia O’Hanlon (Miller), a girl growing up in late-1800s New York City who always loved Christmas until the playground bully tells her that Santa Claus doesn’t exist. Harris and Hewitt voice the characters of Virginia’s parents.
Posted November 6 2009 — 5:56 AM EST
- Mick Rock on his new show: I'm the Anthony Bourdain of rock and roll
- Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo talk about their sweet cameos in the new 'Vacation'
- 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' is not a 'watered-down version' of the films
- Country singer Lynn Anderson dead at 67
- Lucy Lawless maintains no 'Xena' deal, but she'd like one
- 'The Cosby Show' producer says series is 'kind of tarnished'
- Helen Mirren poses with three wax figures of herself at Madame Tussauds
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!