CBS stars Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother) and Jennifer Love Hewitt (Ghost Whisperer) will lend their voices to a new, animated Christmas special, Yes, Virginia, that will air Dec. 11, the network announced. Alfred Molina (Spider-Man 2) and Beatrice Miller (Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs) have also contributed their voices to the project, which focuses on 8-year-old Virginia O’Hanlon (Miller), a girl growing up in late-1800s New York City who always loved Christmas until the playground bully tells her that Santa Claus doesn’t exist. Harris and Hewitt voice the characters of Virginia’s parents.
Posted November 6 2009 — 5:56 AM EST
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!