Fox Searchlight has agreed to co-finance and distribute Black Swan, a supernatural thriller from director Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film – about a dancer at the New York City Ballet (Natalie Portman) who doesn’t know if a rival dancer (Mila Kunis) is actually a figment of her imagination – also added Winona Ryder, Barbara Hershey, and Vincent Cassell to the cast, which was first reported by SlashFilm. Shooting is set to start at the end of the year.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Jason Sudeikis looks back at 'SNL' and ahead towards 'Fletch'
- 'Outlander' boss Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on series' sexy, surreal return
- Tatiana Maslany on 'Orphan Black' return, and 'totally changing up what people were going to expect'
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!