Fox Searchlight has agreed to co-finance and distribute Black Swan, a supernatural thriller from director Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film – about a dancer at the New York City Ballet (Natalie Portman) who doesn’t know if a rival dancer (Mila Kunis) is actually a figment of her imagination – also added Winona Ryder, Barbara Hershey, and Vincent Cassell to the cast, which was first reported by SlashFilm. Shooting is set to start at the end of the year.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:43 PM EST
- Comic-Con 2016: 'The Flash' teases Flashpoint, introduces two villains
- Meet the beasts of 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- WATCH: '24: Legacy' team says new show isn't a reboot
- Comic-Con 2016: Marvel Studios panel
- 'Aliens' reunion panel features talk of next sequel, surprise proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legends of Tomorrow' announces JSA cast, Legion of Doom
- WATCH: 'Time After Time' creator talks redesigned time machine