Fox Searchlight has agreed to co-finance and distribute Black Swan, a supernatural thriller from director Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film – about a dancer at the New York City Ballet (Natalie Portman) who doesn’t know if a rival dancer (Mila Kunis) is actually a figment of her imagination – also added Winona Ryder, Barbara Hershey, and Vincent Cassell to the cast, which was first reported by SlashFilm. Shooting is set to start at the end of the year.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:43 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters