Fox Searchlight has agreed to co-finance and distribute Black Swan, a supernatural thriller from director Darren Aronofsky (The Wrestler), according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film – about a dancer at the New York City Ballet (Natalie Portman) who doesn’t know if a rival dancer (Mila Kunis) is actually a figment of her imagination – also added Winona Ryder, Barbara Hershey, and Vincent Cassell to the cast, which was first reported by SlashFilm. Shooting is set to start at the end of the year.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:43 PM EST
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'