A Los Angeles judge on Monday temporarily blocked an attempt by the former husband of singer-actress Jennifer Lopez to release video of their intimate life, according to Reuters. The order to Ojani Noa, Lopez’s former husband, will remain in effect until another court hearing on Tuesday - at which time the judge decides whether to extend it. Noa, a chef and model who was married to Lopez for less than 11 months, reportedly said he will fight back. Lopez filed a lawsuit against Noa on Friday, two years after she won a $545,000 judgment against him in a similar case involving a planned tell-all book. In her latest suit, Lopez alleges Noa was attempting to sell the footage of their sexual encounters to film distributors. She is seeking $10 million in damages and a court order permanently blocking distribution of the video.
Posted November 9 2009 — 9:43 PM EST
- Emma Stone leads a very bad theatre showcase in 'SNL' sketch
- 'SNL' and Emma Stone give Christmas candles a holiday theme song
- 'Saturday Night Live' searches for Hillary Clinton in the woods
- Jennifer Aniston confronts Vanessa Bayer over Rachel impression
- Donald Trump slams 'SNL' for sketch about his tweets
- Country singer Granger Smith hospitalized after on stage fall
- New 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' trailer has lots of Baby Groot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big