AP is reporting that a Los Angeles judge on Monday ordered a woman to stay away from Justin Timberlake for the next three years. In court filings, the pop singer wrote that Karen McNeil repeatedly showed up at his house and trespassed last month. The woman, who represented herself in the case, opposed the court order. She wrote in a court document that she thought she was destined to marry Timberlake. The singer, 28, was filming a movie and didn’t appear in court.
Posted November 9 2009 — 8:21 PM EST
- Walton Goggins' Navy Seal team faces trouble in new 'SIX' trailer
- Macklemore performs new song about oppression and the election
- Taraji P. Henson competes in 'acting decathlon' for Seth Meyers
- 'TWD': Josh McDermitt says the midseason finale ends 'with a bang'
- Cobie Smulders making Broadway debut with Kevin Kline in 'Present Laughter'
- 'Moana' hidden cameos include 'Little Mermaid,' 'Wreck-It Ralph'
- Watch the first trailer for 'War for the Planet of the Apes'