CNN.com is reporting that comedian Katt Williams (Norbit, First Sunday) was arrested on charges of burglary and criminal trespass in a rural home southwest of Atlanta, Ga. He allegedly used a crowbar to break into the home and steal $3,500 worth of jewelry and other valuables. Williams’ attorney was not immediately available for comment.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:10 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist