CNN.com is reporting that comedian Katt Williams (Norbit, First Sunday) was arrested on charges of burglary and criminal trespass in a rural home southwest of Atlanta, Ga. He allegedly used a crowbar to break into the home and steal $3,500 worth of jewelry and other valuables. Williams’ attorney was not immediately available for comment.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:10 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters