CNN.com is reporting that comedian Katt Williams (Norbit, First Sunday) was arrested on charges of burglary and criminal trespass in a rural home southwest of Atlanta, Ga. He allegedly used a crowbar to break into the home and steal $3,500 worth of jewelry and other valuables. Williams’ attorney was not immediately available for comment.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:10 PM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears, James Corden reenact '...Baby One More Time'
- 'Scream Queens' season 2 promo pics: The doctors (and nurses) are in
- Marvin Kaplan, 'Alice' and 'Top Cat' actor, dies at 89
- Kanye West's Saint Pablo Tour has a flying stage
- 'American Horror Story' teaser channels 'Children of the Corn'
- Mayim Bialik, Marcie Leeds recreate their 'Beaches' opening scene
- Demi Moore joins R-rated comedy 'Rock That Body'