CNN.com is reporting that comedian Katt Williams (Norbit, First Sunday) was arrested on charges of burglary and criminal trespass in a rural home southwest of Atlanta, Ga. He allegedly used a crowbar to break into the home and steal $3,500 worth of jewelry and other valuables. Williams’ attorney was not immediately available for comment.
Posted November 9 2009 — 5:10 PM EST
- Adele’s '25' smashes records with first-week album sales
- Listen to David Tennant explain Einstein's theory of general relativity
- See the fiery opening title sequence for 'The Shannara Chronicles'
- Daniel Radcliffe is jealous of Eddie Redmayne's 'Fantastic Beasts' costume
- Ron Howard set to direct thriller 'The Girl Before'
- Ice-T and Coco welcome daughter Chanel Nicole
- John Stamos shares high school prom throwback photo