According to court papers obtained by EW, the price tag for Michael Jackson’s September funeral totaled $855,730.31. The bulk if the cost – $590,000, to be exact – went to the interment. Mausoleum upkeep required $88,500, while over $170,000 went to private security and lighting. Smaller costs: $3,682 went to a framed photo of Jackson placed next to his casket, $1,975 to wardrobe for his family, and $35,000 to Jackson’s burial wardrobe.
Posted November 10 2009 — 6:39 PM EST
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- Veteran character actress Alice Drummond dies at 88
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big