Keith Lewis, the executive director of Miss California USA, has issued a response to Still Standing, the memoir written by former Miss California USA Carrie Prejean. “Unfortunately, Ms. Prejean has once again taken us away from preparing for the upcoming 2010 Miss California USA pageant on Nov. 22,” the statement reads. “Her book is full of inaccuracies and outright lies. We are considering all legal options, but remain committed to the business of beauty. Ms. Prejean was fired because of breach of contract and her most recent admission is only further proof that our decision was not optional but mandatory.” Prejean, currently embarking on a media blitz to promote the book, criticized the organization in her memoir.
Posted November 10 2009 — 7:09 PM EST
- Amy Schumer made out with her boyfriend on Kiss Cam at the Mets game
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Showrunner talks crafting this year's crisis
- 'Power' finale postmortem: What that arrest means for Ghost
- 'Quantico': Will you be tuning in to season 2?
- Lea Michele would rather Calvin Harris over Tom Hiddleston
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo