Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler appeared on stage with the Joe Perry Project at a show in New York last night. He announced to the crowd that he is ‘not leaving Aerosmith,’ then went on to perform the band’s 1975 classic “Walk This Way” with his longtime bandmate. Tyler recently made statements about pulling out of Aerosmith’s upcoming tour to concentrate on “brand Tyler,” and Perry responded on Twitter by announcing that the band is looking for a new frontman. No one for Aerosmith or either musician has responded to EW’s requests for comment.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Zack Snyder tweets new 'Batman v Superman' poster
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!