Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler appeared on stage with the Joe Perry Project at a show in New York last night. He announced to the crowd that he is ‘not leaving Aerosmith,’ then went on to perform the band’s 1975 classic “Walk This Way” with his longtime bandmate. Tyler recently made statements about pulling out of Aerosmith’s upcoming tour to concentrate on “brand Tyler,” and Perry responded on Twitter by announcing that the band is looking for a new frontman. No one for Aerosmith or either musician has responded to EW’s requests for comment.
Posted November 11 2009 — 7:41 AM EST
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- 'Frozen' musical selects city for world premiere before Broadway
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996