Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler appeared on stage with the Joe Perry Project at a show in New York last night. He announced to the crowd that he is ‘not leaving Aerosmith,’ then went on to perform the band’s 1975 classic “Walk This Way” with his longtime bandmate. Tyler recently made statements about pulling out of Aerosmith’s upcoming tour to concentrate on “brand Tyler,” and Perry responded on Twitter by announcing that the band is looking for a new frontman. No one for Aerosmith or either musician has responded to EW’s requests for comment.
Posted November 11 2009 — 7:41 AM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- Russell Crowe, Elisabeth Moss, Ben Affleck & More!