Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler appeared on stage with the Joe Perry Project at a show in New York last night. He announced to the crowd that he is ‘not leaving Aerosmith,’ then went on to perform the band’s 1975 classic “Walk This Way” with his longtime bandmate. Tyler recently made statements about pulling out of Aerosmith’s upcoming tour to concentrate on “brand Tyler,” and Perry responded on Twitter by announcing that the band is looking for a new frontman. No one for Aerosmith or either musician has responded to EW’s requests for comment.
Posted November 11 2009 — 7:41 AM EST
- Woody Allen says private life doesn't resonate in his films
- 'Law & Order' director arrested on child pornography charges
- 'Secret in Their Eyes' gets new release date
- 'Friends' creator: Those $1 million cast salaries were 'ridiculous'
- See a clip from Lifetime's 'The Unauthorized Full House Story'
- NatGeo announces 'Big Game of Thrones,' admits HBO won't let them keep title
- Bryan Cranston’s 'Sneaky Pete' pilot picked up by Amazon
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!