Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler appeared on stage with the Joe Perry Project at a show in New York last night. He announced to the crowd that he is ‘not leaving Aerosmith,’ then went on to perform the band’s 1975 classic “Walk This Way” with his longtime bandmate. Tyler recently made statements about pulling out of Aerosmith’s upcoming tour to concentrate on “brand Tyler,” and Perry responded on Twitter by announcing that the band is looking for a new frontman. No one for Aerosmith or either musician has responded to EW’s requests for comment.
Posted November 11 2009 — 7:41 AM EST
- The Nathan's Hot Dog Eating contest crowned a new champion on July 4
- Diana Douglas, mother of Michael Douglas and ex-wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Hello Kitty movie targeted for 2019
- 'Suicide Squad' on-set photo: Harley Quinn birthday cake for Margot Robbie
- Caitlyn Jenner 'proud to be an American'
- Lil Wayne: 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- Bubba Watson says he's removing Confederate flag from his 'Dukes of Hazzard' car
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!