In a first in the late-night talk show world, CBS’ Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson beat NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in the coveted 18-49 demo, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Ferguson has been inching closer to this for a while: In five of the last seven weeks, he’s tied Fallon. But this is the first time since Ferguson’s 2005 premiere that he’s beaten his competitor from NBC in the advertiser-coveted demo. Jimmy Kimmel Live! managed to tie Late Night last week, too.
Posted November 13 2009 — 5:56 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters