In a first in the late-night talk show world, CBS’ Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson beat NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in the coveted 18-49 demo, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Ferguson has been inching closer to this for a while: In five of the last seven weeks, he’s tied Fallon. But this is the first time since Ferguson’s 2005 premiere that he’s beaten his competitor from NBC in the advertiser-coveted demo. Jimmy Kimmel Live! managed to tie Late Night last week, too.
Posted November 13 2009 — 5:56 AM EST
- How 'Trap Queen' turned Fetty Wap into one of the biggest stars of the year
- 'Castle' bosses discuss the breakup: Beckett's love 'doesn't go away'
- Simon Cowell apologizes for swearing on 'The X Factor'
- Alfonso Ribeiro will fill in for Tom Bergeron on Monday's 'DWTS'
- 'Deadpool' enlists 'Mad Max: Fury Road' composer Junkie XL
- Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' video features footage from 'Spectre'
- John Oliver slams GOP candidates for Oregon mass shooting response