In a first in the late-night talk show world, CBS’ Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson beat NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon in the coveted 18-49 demo, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Ferguson has been inching closer to this for a while: In five of the last seven weeks, he’s tied Fallon. But this is the first time since Ferguson’s 2005 premiere that he’s beaten his competitor from NBC in the advertiser-coveted demo. Jimmy Kimmel Live! managed to tie Late Night last week, too.
Posted November 13 2009 — 5:56 AM EST
- 'Scandal' stars tour the White House ahead of Correspondents' Dinner
- Paul Rudd had a fanboy moment over 'Captain America: Civil War'
- James Gunn's parents visited the set of 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- 'Captain America: Civil War' video spotlights Steve-Bucky relationship
- WATCH: Susan Sarandon & Geena Davis reunite to talk 'Thelma & Louise'
- 'Hamilton' pays tribute to 'Rent' on show’s 20th anniversary
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith host ‘Red Hot’ charity drum-off
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch