In an interview with ABC News’ Robin Roberts set to air Wednesday at 10pm, Janet Jackson says that she blames Dr. Conrad Murray for the death of her brother, Michael. “He was the one that was administering,” Jackson tells Roberts. “I think he is responsible.” Jackson also says that she’s still continuing to cope with Michael’s passing. “It’s been a tough year,” she says. “You have your days where it’s just really—it’s hard to believe. And a day doesn’t go by that I don’t think about him.”
Posted November 16 2009 — 12:53 PM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony