A man accused of stalking Ryan Seacrest has been slapped with a restraining order by a Los Angeles judge. According to the order, Chidi Benjamin Uzomah Jr., must stay 100 yards away from Seacrest at all times. Uzomah—who pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges after a run-in with Seacrest’s bodyguard—is currently in a Los Angeles jail.
Posted November 17 2009 — 4:32 PM EST
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'
- WATCH: Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane face off in 'The Hollow Point' clip
- 'Days of our Lives' actor Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell previews 'pretty big' season finale
- Shaquille O'Neal lip syncs Beyoncé's 'All Night'
- MSNBC anchor apologizes for saying Fox News held party at Trump hotel