Brad Pitt and his Plan B production company have partnered with Indian media conglomerate Reliance Big Pictures to buy the movie rights to Capcom’s video game Dark Void, which is set to debut in January. The rights are being set up as a potential franchise and starring role for Pitt, reports Variety. Dark Void centers on a pilot who crash lands in the Bermuda Triangle only to find himself in an alternate universe resembling a primitive earth where aliens with superior technology are planning to take over civilization.
Posted November 19 2009 — 9:21 PM EST
- Mark Wahlberg feels 'celebrities did, do, and shouldn't' talk about politics
- Jennifer Lawrence blames her butt for almost killing 'Hunger Games’ crew
- Kanye West: 'Things are going better,' says Ryan Seacrest
- Patton Oswalt opens up about being a single father after wife's death
- Matthew Broderick debuts his very own Donald Trump impression
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen make for ultimate Charades team
- Conan O'Brien used 'Hamilton' to help explain Trump victory to upset kids
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big