You know what you need? Coasters. Lots of them. Etsy, the site for thousands of artisans and their wares, is currently featuring a set of handcut coasters with wood-burned designs from all four Twilight books. They’re formed out of northwest pine trees from Washington state — perhaps the very northwest pine that Edward clambered up to impress Bella. (Okay, not really.) As crazy Twilight merchandise goes, this ones at least functional, right? What do you think? Worth a look? Or a total Regretsy?
Posted November 20 2009 — 1:33 PM EST
- 'The Royals': Elizabeth Hurley mocks Hugh Grant in season premiere
- Westworld finale recap in progress: 'The Bicameral Mind'
- 'The Walking Dead': Watch a sneak peek of the midseason finale
- 'Rogue One' creatures highlighted in behind-the-scenes video
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Negan terrorizing Carl
- 'The Walking Dead': Chandler Riggs on Carl's biggest episode ever
- Juliette Lewis talks explosive 'Secrets and Lies' finale
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big