Jon and Kate Gosselin’s divorce could be finalized by the end of the year. Jon Gosselin’s lawyer told People that couple’s divorce arbitration Saturday was “successful and productive,” and that the arbitrator should have a ruling in a month. “It was a positive move in the right direction for us to bring them together to the mediation table,” Jon’s lawyer told People. “Obviously before two warring parties can smoke the peace pipe, they have to sit down at a table and address the issues that brought them to the skirmish.” The former couple is discussing custody, child support, and distribution of assets. People also reports that Jon brought a bouquet of red roses to the hearing for Kate, but his ex-wife turned them down.
Posted November 21 2009 — 10:55 PM EST
- 'Survivor': Jeff Probst explains what makes this season so different
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot