A planned appearance by teen pop sensation Justin Bieber at Roosevelt Field Mall in Garden City, NY, turned ugly yesterday when a crowd of 3,000 teens grew impatient and unruly, resulting in five people being sent to the hospital with minor complaints, according to The Associated Press. What’s more, the New York Daily News reports that police arrested James Roppo, senior vice president of sales at Island Def Jam Records, for continuing to encourage Bieber fans to flock to the autograph signing even while police attempted to disperse the crowd.
Posted November 21 2009 — 11:00 AM EST
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big