Two unidentified women were slightly injured earlier today in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain, according to the Hollywood Reporter, when seven bulls being used in a rehearsal for the Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie Knight & Day escaped from the set. The two stars were not present during the incident. The bulls broke free and ran through the streets to a nearby beach. Director Jose Luis Escolar said he does not know how the bulls got loose. Filming was scheduled to start tomorrow but has been postponed until further notice.
Posted November 22 2009 — 6:06 PM EST
- Stephen Colbert meets Mitt Romney in new 'Late Show' promo
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' animated series delves into Star-Lord's origins
- Listen to this gorgeous harp cover of Taylor Swift’s ‘Style’
- See Michael B. Jordan and Kate Mara handle awkward 'Fantastic Four' interview
- Lady Gaga gave Tony Bennett an enormous cake for his 89th birthday
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!