Two unidentified women were slightly injured earlier today in the city of Cadiz in southwest Spain, according to the Hollywood Reporter, when seven bulls being used in a rehearsal for the Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz movie Knight & Day escaped from the set. The two stars were not present during the incident. The bulls broke free and ran through the streets to a nearby beach. Director Jose Luis Escolar said he does not know how the bulls got loose. Filming was scheduled to start tomorrow but has been postponed until further notice.
Posted November 22 2009 — 6:06 PM EST
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- 'The Hateful Eight' cast and crew nerds-out on 70 mm 'road show' cut
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year