Saturday Night Live will welcome hosts Blake Lively, Taylor Lautner and James Franco in December. Gossip Girl star Lively will appear on Dec. 5 with musical guest Rihanna; New Moon star Lautner will appear with Bon Jovi on Dec. 12; and Franco – the big-screen actor currently appearing on General Hospital – will appear with Muse on Dec. 19.
Posted November 25 2009 — 2:19 PM EST
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot