Hulu, the popular web hub for online viewing of current and classic television shows, is drawing record use. According to Advertising Age, traffic on the site jumped nearly 47% in October, its largest month-to-month gain of the past year. The spike coincides with the networks’ new fall programs and with ABC’s recent decision to make their hit shows, like Lost and Desperate Housewives, available on the service. The increased traffic is reflected in the site’s booming advertising, as Hulu anticipates they’re nearly sold-out for the last quarter of the year.
Posted November 25 2009 — 8:55 AM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!