Before you stuff yourselves silly with turkey, stuffing, and leftover turkey, you can fill up tonight on another holiday treat: a brand-new episode of Glee, titled “Hairography.” What do you say we let our hair down and toss around a few teasers? (Yeah, you’re right—before we do that, let’s issue a SPOILER ALERT for those people who run screaming from such info.)
• Kurt gives Rachel some makeover help to attract Finn, and the whole thing turns out to be very Grease-y.
• Eve plays the director of a rival glee club that’s lacking in resources. But Eve & Co. aren’t lacking in confidence. In fact, you might even call them “Bootylicious.”
• The set list includes: “Imagine,” “Papa Don’t Preach,” ”True Colors,” and a “Hair”/”Crazy in Love” mash-up.
• New Directions takes a new (but classic) direction with a deaf show choir.
• Puck and Quinn go on an adventure in babysitting.
• What happened in the back seat of “The Blue Bomber”?
How many of you are working tonight’s episode into your holiday plans—no matter what your family says? And which story line are you most excited about?
PHOTO CREDIT: Carin Baer/Fox