Fifteen-year-old soul-singing phenomenon Justin Bieber has been added to the list of performers who will ring in the holidays with President Obama and the First Lady at Christmas in Washington, a televised musical special that benefits the National Children’s Medical Center. Bieber, a self-taught musician, joins heavy-hitters like Mary J. Blige, Neil Diamond, Sugarland, Rob Thomas and Usher, who helped sign the teen to his joint venture label RBMH - Island, for the special, which airs exclusively on TNT Dec. 20 at 8 p.m.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Sienna Miller, Kate & Kate and More!