Fifteen-year-old soul-singing phenomenon Justin Bieber has been added to the list of performers who will ring in the holidays with President Obama and the First Lady at Christmas in Washington, a televised musical special that benefits the National Children’s Medical Center. Bieber, a self-taught musician, joins heavy-hitters like Mary J. Blige, Neil Diamond, Sugarland, Rob Thomas and Usher, who helped sign the teen to his joint venture label RBMH - Island, for the special, which airs exclusively on TNT Dec. 20 at 8 p.m.
Posted December 2 2009 — 2:09 PM EST
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band