At a junket for her upcoming E! reality series Bank of Hollywood on Wednesday, Candy Spelling told the Associated Press that she is back in touch with estranged daughter Tori, and has spent time with her grandchildren. According to the AP, Candy said she and Tori have taken their relationship to “a place she’s happy with,” and also called her daughter an “incredible all-around actress.” The elder Spelling’s rep confirmed the story to EW.com, saying the two women had been in touch but that her client preferred to keep the details private.
Posted December 3 2009 — 8:45 PM EST
- 'Green Hornet' star Van Williams dies at 82
- 'Baywatch' is hitting the beach on Memorial Day weekend
- Beyoncé was already a star at age 10, unearthed footage proves
- See Madonna twerk to 'Bitch I'm Madonna' on Carpool Karaoke
- 'Major League' star Margaret Whitton dies at 67
- 'Supergirl': Will we ever meet Earth-1 Kara Danvers?
- 'How to Train Your Dragon 3' delayed until 2019
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday