Bryant Gumbel revealed that he has lung cancer while guest co-hosting this morning’s Live! With Regis & Kelly. The 61-year-old former Today show anchor said he’s being treated for the disease after surgery last month to remove a tumor from his chest. “We had told a few people, we told my family, obviously,” he said. “I even kept it from my staff at Real Sports. So I’m okay for the time being.”
Posted December 8 2009 — 10:31 AM EST
- Caitlyn Jenner practices her 'feminine voice' in 'I Am Cait' clip
- Dwayne Johnson on Hulk Hogan's racist rant: 'We've all talked trash'
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!