Bryant Gumbel revealed that he has lung cancer while guest co-hosting this morning’s Live! With Regis & Kelly. The 61-year-old former Today show anchor said he’s being treated for the disease after surgery last month to remove a tumor from his chest. “We had told a few people, we told my family, obviously,” he said. “I even kept it from my staff at Real Sports. So I’m okay for the time being.”
Posted December 8 2009 — 10:31 AM EST
- Elizabeth Banks leads celebrities in a cappella 'Fight Song' for Hillary
- Bill Clinton’s DNC speech was a love letter to Hillary Clinton
- Alicia Keys dedicates DNC performance to 'Mothers of the Movement'
- Meryl Streep: Hillary Clinton will be first female president
- Hillary Clinton shares empowering message for young girls
- Howard Dean reprises his famous 'Dean Scream' moment during DNC
- Chiwetel Ejiofor in talks to join Robert Redford in 'Come Sunday'