Bryant Gumbel revealed that he has lung cancer while guest co-hosting this morning’s Live! With Regis & Kelly. The 61-year-old former Today show anchor said he’s being treated for the disease after surgery last month to remove a tumor from his chest. “We had told a few people, we told my family, obviously,” he said. “I even kept it from my staff at Real Sports. So I’m okay for the time being.”
Posted December 8 2009 — 10:31 AM EST
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to NYU students: 'You're f--ked'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- Mike Huckabee posts support for Duggars
- 'Tomorrowland': What did the critics think?
- 'Golan the Insatiable' with Aubrey Plaza and Rob Riggle: First Look trailer
- Amy Schumer and Paul Feig to pair up for new comedy
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!