According to The Hollywood Reporter, Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston are in talks to star in romantic comedy Pretend Wife. Columbia is developing the project with Sandler collaborator Dennis Dugan in contention to direct. The script, previously known as Holiday in Hawaii, is written by Allan Loeb and Tim Dowling. No plot details are being released at this point; the film could be ready for a release on Feb. 11, 2011.
Posted December 9 2009 — 4:00 AM EST
- CNN apologizes for producer caught joking about Trump's plane crashing
- Grace VanderWaal wows again with debut EP and 'Clay' lyric video
- Vin Diesel remembers Paul Walker three years after his death
- Is O.J. Simpson innocent? New docuseries investigates
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OUAT,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Supergirl' and more
- Seth MacFarlane explains why Hollywood hates Donald Trump
- Luke Bryan releases statement after fan altercation during concert
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big