Kate Gosselin spent three hours filming at Finch’s Restaurant in Raleigh, N.C. According to that city’s CBS affiliate, WRAL, the reality-TV star was serving up pancakes and grits to customers while TLC camera crews recorded her every move. A TLC spokesperson confirmed that Gosselin and the cable channel are currently developing a new show and the diner shoot was part of that process. Though it was not clear if TLC intended to return to Finch’s in the future, a diner employee stated that no filming was scheduled for today.
Posted December 9 2009 — 9:52 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt