Kate Gosselin spent three hours filming at Finch’s Restaurant in Raleigh, N.C. According to that city’s CBS affiliate, WRAL, the reality-TV star was serving up pancakes and grits to customers while TLC camera crews recorded her every move. A TLC spokesperson confirmed that Gosselin and the cable channel are currently developing a new show and the diner shoot was part of that process. Though it was not clear if TLC intended to return to Finch’s in the future, a diner employee stated that no filming was scheduled for today.
Posted December 9 2009 — 9:52 AM EST
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!