OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network has joined forces with Ro*co Productions to launch a documentary film club, the network announced today. The partnership will result in a monthly documentary film series that will air on the channel, an “online community experience,” and theatrical screenings of select documentaries. Ro*co Films International has distributed such acclaimed docs as the Oscar-winning Born Into Brothels, Jesus Camp, and No End in Sight. OWN will premiere in January 2011.
Posted December 9 2009 — 6:53 PM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda's amazing 2016, in GIFs
- Tomi Lahren responds to backlash over 'friendship' with Trevor Noah, Charlamagne
- Adele, Channing Tatum make YouTube's top trending videos of 2016
- 'GoT' vs. 'TWD': Which show has the higher kill count?
- Tina Fey on Trump-Baldwin Twitter feud: 'It just makes me feel sick'
- Netflix reveals the most popular TV and movies binge pairings
- 'Fifty Shades Darker': 8 Most GIF-able moments from the new trailer
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot