Alex O’Loughlin couldn’t very well be shirtless on a poster for The Back-Up Plan, his April 2010 romantic comedy with Jennifer Lopez. Could he? And his 50-50 split of the frame with Lopez, who returns to the genre for the first time since 2005’s Monster-in-Law, is actually quite impressive and a fine testament to his loyal female fan base. But would it have been asking too much to see his entire face?
Posted December 15 2009 — 6:19 PM EST
- Here are the 14 best pop culture GIFs of 2016
- Kanye West's 'Famous' video gets recreated by Instagram's most popular dogs
- 'This Is Us': Sterling K. Brown previews tonight’s Christmas episode
- '12 Deadly Days' trailer promises mayhem under mistletoe
- Nat Geo's 'Mars' pulls off the tricky art of the pre-enactment
- 'Bingeworthy' hosts get honest about 'Fuller House'
- 'Homeland' casts 'Medium' star as alt-right media personality
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans