TMZ is reporting that the FBI will release hundreds of pages of Michael Jackson’s formerly-classified file on Monday. The file relates to his 1993 and 2004 child-molestation cases. The file also reportedly has details pertaining to any case in which the pop singer was an alleged victim, including threats and extortion attempts. Nothing about Dr. Conrad Murray or Michael’s death will be in the files.
Posted December 19 2009 — 4:25 PM EST
- Critics' Choice Awards: Which show should win Best Comedy Series?
- When are the 2017 Golden Globe nominations?
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'TVD,' 'Supernatural,' 'OUAT' and more
- 'Power Rangers' poster calls out the new megazords
- The 'Yule Log' is back on VOD to heat up the holidays
- 'Rogue One': Where to watch the world premiere live stream
- J.J. Abrams, HBO developing space exploration drama