The Associated Press is reporting that a British documentary film crew followed Michael Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, to his first day back at work in Houston last month. Murray – who is currently under investigation in the King of Pop’s death – reportedly agreed to be filmed only if the footage was held until legal proceedings were complete.
Posted December 23 2009 — 5:10 PM EST
- 'Spider-Man': Tom Holland went undercover at New York high school to prep
- Madonna calls out 'blatant sexism' in Billboard acceptance speech
- Arnold Schwarzenegger on Donald Trump: 'I want my ratings higher than his'
- WATCH: Patrick Wilson, Ian McShane face off in 'The Hollow Point' clip
- 'Days of our Lives' actor Joseph Mascolo dies at 87
- 'Ash vs Evil Dead': Bruce Campbell previews 'pretty big' season finale
- Shaquille O'Neal lip syncs Beyoncé's 'All Night'