A cop (Dragos Bucur) decides to cut a kid a break by not busting him on a minor drug charge, and then faces the consequences: a long, exquisite dressing-down by his stickler of a superior (Vlad Ivanov, from 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days), during which the very essence of police work is analyzed with a beady eye and a challenging raised eyebrow. This award-winning, darkly funny story of ethical choice, linguistic pedantry (hence the title, Police, Adjective), and mordant Eastern European sensibility is yet another outstanding little movie in the exciting Romanian New Wave. (Also available on cable via on demand) A
CODE OF ETHICS Dragos Bucur stars as a cop with conscience (and a love of grammar) in Police, Adjective (Marius Panduru)
Posted December 30 2009 — 12:00 AM EST
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'OUAT,' 'Chicago Fire,' 'Supergirl' and more
- Luke Bryan releases statement after fan altercation during concert
- Kellyanne Conway took fight with Clinton aides personally
- Felicity Jones says 'Rogue One' is like 'The Empire Strikes Back'
- Best of 2016: Director X talks Fifth Harmony's 'Work From Home' video
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Has Sara given up hope of saving Laurel?
- 'Star Wars': Live-stream with the cast of 'Rogue One'
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big