Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who was hospitalized on Wednesday with chest pains and held for tests and observation, was released from Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu on Friday. In a news conference, Limbaugh, who had been vacationing in Hawaii, said that doctors had found nothing wrong with his heart and that the cause of his symptoms was unknown. “The pain was real, and they don’t know what caused it,” he told reporters. Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh’s show, said in a statement that he will return to his hosting duties “sometime next week, after some rest, but will make appearances with fill-in hosts in the early part of the week.”
Posted January 1 2010 — 11:05 PM EST
- Meryl Streep on diversity at Berlin Film Festival: 'We're all Africans really'
- Valiant announces event series 'Summer of 4001 A.D.'
- Robert Downey Jr. cheers on 9-year-old Iron Boy as he saves Sydney
- 'Fuller House': Candace, Jodie, and Andrea on what’s changed 20 years later
- See the cover and an excerpt from Kristen Simmons' 'Metaltown' -- exclusive
- Lauren Cohan of 'The Walking Dead' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See a creepy new clip from 'The Witch'
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs