Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who was hospitalized on Wednesday with chest pains and held for tests and observation, was released from Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu on Friday. In a news conference, Limbaugh, who had been vacationing in Hawaii, said that doctors had found nothing wrong with his heart and that the cause of his symptoms was unknown. “The pain was real, and they don’t know what caused it,” he told reporters. Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh’s show, said in a statement that he will return to his hosting duties “sometime next week, after some rest, but will make appearances with fill-in hosts in the early part of the week.”
Posted January 1 2010 — 11:05 PM EST
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!