Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, who was hospitalized on Wednesday with chest pains and held for tests and observation, was released from Queen’s Medical Center in Honolulu on Friday. In a news conference, Limbaugh, who had been vacationing in Hawaii, said that doctors had found nothing wrong with his heart and that the cause of his symptoms was unknown. “The pain was real, and they don’t know what caused it,” he told reporters. Premiere Radio Networks, which syndicates Limbaugh’s show, said in a statement that he will return to his hosting duties “sometime next week, after some rest, but will make appearances with fill-in hosts in the early part of the week.”
Posted January 1 2010 — 11:05 PM EST
- Daniel Radcliffe returns to the world of magic in 'Now You See Me 2'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' gets release date
- Kristen Bell opens up about struggles with depression
- 'Wayward Pines': Djimon Hounsou delivers a warning in exclusive clip
- David Letterman fact checks Steve Martin at Peabody Awards — exclusive
- 'Kingdom' creator previews a 'power struggle in the gym'
- 'Finding Nemo' in emoji: Dory and Marlin search the vast iPhone screen
- See The Voices Behind Your Favorite 'Finding Nemo' Characters
- The Best 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' Jobs
- Disney Classics Making New Magic On Screen
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot