According to a report in The Wall Street Journal, Apple will offer a new multimedia tablet device for sale to the public in March. Rumors have been swirling about the Apple tablet for months, but the company has so far remained silent on the subject. The Journal reports that its sources say the device will finally be unveiled later this month and will feature a 10- to 11-inch touch screen.
Posted January 4 2010 — 8:58 PM EST
- 'Logan' screens extended preview, early reactions praise gritty tone
- WATCH: Bobby Moynihan, Judah Friedlander, Sasheer Zamata honor trees
- Neil deGrasse Tyson, Rob Lowe, more pay tribute to John Glenn on Twitter
- Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine documentary series is coming to HBO
- Then and now memes capture the trials of 2016
- Craig Robinson jams to some a cappella Ludacris on 'Caraoke Showdown'
- John Glenn, astronaut and former senator, dies at 95
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes