Sebastian Stan, who plays Carter Baizen in the series Gossip Girl, has been cast to star opposite Ashley Greene (The Twilight Saga: New Moon) in the supernatural horror film The Apparition, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The film, which will be directed by Todd Lincoln, is about a couple who are haunted by a supernatural presence unleashed as the result of a college experiment. Shooting is scheduled to begin Feb. 1.
Posted January 4 2010 — 9:34 PM EST
- Bob Dylan thanks Nobel Prize committee for honoring his songs as literature
- Chris Pratt says his son thinks acting is 'stupid'
- 'Assassin's Creed': Final trailer has plenty of new footage
- Louis Tomlinson debuts new song on ‘X Factor’ days after mom’s death
- 'Insidious: Chapter 4' first look sees Lin Shaye facing her demons
- 'Sherlock' intense season 4 trailer: 'I love you'
- Patti Smith covers Bob Dylan at Nobel Prize ceremony