Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson has died at the age of 30, People reports. She was reportedly engaged to reality TV star Tila Tequila. Johnson was found dead in her Los Angeles home on Monday. “It appears to be a natural death,” police Officer Sara Faden told People. “There’s no evidence of foul play. A toxicology report from the coroner’s office will proceed next.” Tequila tweeted about the news: “Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w/ family.” Johnson was the daughter of New York Jets owner Robert Wood Johnson.
Posted January 4 2010 — 11:28 PM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- 'Chicago Fire' creator breaks down episode 100's big surprises
- 'Suicide Squad' Honest Trailer takes aim at the 'worst heroes ever'
- Joe Biden clarifies 2020 presidential bid comments
- 'This Is Us': Chris Sullivan on that Toby cliffhanger in the winter finale
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans