EW has confirmed that Kim Raver (24, Lipstick Jungle) has been promoted to series regular on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the story.) The actress joined the cast of the medical drama last fall in a recurring role as cardio surgeon Teddy Altman. She will reportedly appear in all but one of the episodes for the rest of the season.
Posted January 4 2010 — 7:03 PM EST
- 'Destiny' is replacing Peter Dinklage with Nolan North as the voice of Ghost
- Joel McHale says no more 'Community,' but movie hopes remain
- Apple Music will stream Dr. Dre's new album before release date
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' casts immortal villain Vandal Savage
- Frank Langella sets Broadway return in 'The Father'
- Ja Rule and 50 Cent reignite their years-long feud
- ABC boss defends polarizing 'Grey's Anatomy' death