EW has confirmed that Kim Raver (24, Lipstick Jungle) has been promoted to series regular on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy. (The Hollywood Reporter first reported the story.) The actress joined the cast of the medical drama last fall in a recurring role as cardio surgeon Teddy Altman. She will reportedly appear in all but one of the episodes for the rest of the season.
Posted January 4 2010 — 7:03 PM EST
- 'Last Man on Earth' ratings are not the end of the world
- 'Walking Dead': Greg Nicotero on cut scenes to 'Remember'
- 'Blacklist' return for Ryan Eggold as Tom Keen: First Look
- Electropop artist EZA's 'Headlights' video is a synesthetic breakup jam -- exclusive
- Farewell, Bro: How Matt Fractions 'Hawkeye' changed Marvel Comics
- This 'Get Hard' red-band trailer is really, REALLY NSFW
- Let us now mourn Jared Leto's man bun