Hot off her Golden Globe-nominated performance in Up In The Air, actress Anna Kendrick has joined the cast an untitled new comedy to be directed by Jonathan Levine (The Wackness) and starring Seth Rogen and James McAvoy. The untitled film, which has McAvoy playing a twentysomething man who learns he has cancer, is set to begin filming next month. Kendrick will play a psychologist who counsels McAvoy’s character. Director Levine replaces Nicole Holofcener (Friends with Money), who left the project last fall reportedly due to differences over where to shoot the movie.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Empire' is TV's hottest new hit. So how does it stay on top?
- Jay Z on epic Tidal rlaunch: 'We're in this for the right reasons'
- Marilynne Robinson expanding Gilead trilogy: 'People should be prepared to say 'quartet''
- Our perfect 'The Wiz' cast features Broadway stars and Crazy Eyes
- Rolling Stones to tour U.S., reissue 'Sticky Fingers'
- See Martha Stewart, Ron Burgundy and more show up to Justin Bieber roast
- Justified: Watch Raylan's 10 all-time best showdowns
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!