At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas on Wednesday, Polaroid announced that Lady Gaga will become a “creative director and inventor of specialty products” for the company. “The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion /technology /photography innovation,” Gaga said in a statement to People. “I am so excited to extend myself behind the scenes as a designer and to – as my father puts it – finally, have a real job.” Gaga is expected to make an appearance at CES today.
Posted January 7 2010 — 5:30 AM EST
- Dwayne Johnson has been milking his 'Sexiest Man Alive' title at home
- Kirk Douglas celebrates 100th birthday with lavish party
- Kesha delivers emotional 'Billboard' Trailblazer award speech
- Dwayne Johnson surprises military family and makes Jimmy Fallon cry
- Kids explain the story of Christmas for Jimmy Kimmel
- 'Rogue One' director says he stole the Death Star plans from set
- Trump slams 'Apprentice' producing reports as 'rediculous'