A New York court rejected former CBS Evening News anchor Dan Rather’s appeal of a decision that dismissed the $70 million lawsuit he had filed against CBS Corp., according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, Rather claimed that CBS breached his contract by not providing him enough air time after he left the news program in March 2005. Rather called the appeal dismissal “a grave miscarriage of justice.”
Posted January 12 2010 — 5:26 PM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50