A New York court rejected former CBS Evening News anchor Dan Rather’s appeal of a decision that dismissed the $70 million lawsuit he had filed against CBS Corp., according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, Rather claimed that CBS breached his contract by not providing him enough air time after he left the news program in March 2005. Rather called the appeal dismissal “a grave miscarriage of justice.”
Posted January 12 2010 — 5:26 PM EST
- Disney eyes live-action 'Prince Charming'
- Ezra Koenig of Vampire Weekend lands own Beats 1 Radio show
- 'Sesame Street': Sonia 'Maria' Manzano's 7 favorites
- 'Hannibal': No go at Netflix, Amazon
- Caitlyn Jenner gives empowering talk in new 'I Am Cait' trailer
- Michael Eisner clarifies comment that beautiful, funny women are 'impossible to find'
- Sluggish Fourth of July box office no picnic for Hollywood
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!