A New York court rejected former CBS Evening News anchor Dan Rather’s appeal of a decision that dismissed the $70 million lawsuit he had filed against CBS Corp., according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, Rather claimed that CBS breached his contract by not providing him enough air time after he left the news program in March 2005. Rather called the appeal dismissal “a grave miscarriage of justice.”
Posted January 12 2010 — 5:26 PM EST
- Tim McGraw drops first single from new album
- Seth Meyers plays 'Fortune Cookie or True Detective Quote' on 'Late Night'
- Watch the trailer for Bryan Cranston's new show 'Sneaky Pete'
- Mario Lopez dressed his son in a 'Saved by the Bell' shirt
- 'Arrow' star Stephen Amell is headed to WWE's 'Monday Night RAW'
- Calvin Harris' How Deep Is Your Love' music video stars Gigi Hadid
- Alexander Skarsgård dressed in drag for 'Teenage Girl' premiere