A New York court rejected former CBS Evening News anchor Dan Rather’s appeal of a decision that dismissed the $70 million lawsuit he had filed against CBS Corp., according to Reuters. In the lawsuit, Rather claimed that CBS breached his contract by not providing him enough air time after he left the news program in March 2005. Rather called the appeal dismissal “a grave miscarriage of justice.”
Posted January 12 2010 — 5:26 PM EST
- First look at Timothy Spall in and Colm Meany in 'The Journey'
- DJ Jazzy Jeff on possible reunion with Will Smith: 'The time is right on so many different levels'
- 'Tokyo Tribe' is the futuristic martial arts hip-hop musical you've been waiting for
- Beloved cat Lil Bub has a full album coming out
- See the cover art and track list for 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' soundtrack
- Donny Deutsch breaks down what's wrong with selfies for new USA series
- Meryl Streep says gender inequality in film criticism is ‘infuriating’