ABC has found success with its comedy lineup of Modern Family, The Middle, and Cougar Town but it’s not resting on its laurels. Sitcom development for fall 2010 is well underway at the network. To wit, ABC just ordered a multi-camera comedy pilot from writer/executive producer Shana Goldberg-Meehan (Friends) and Warner Bros. TV. The unnamed, half-hour project is about two sisters at different stages in their romantic relationships: one is happy but isn’t married while the other gets pregnant and hitched – fast.
Posted January 14 2010 — 9:46 PM EST
- Canadian police apologize to Nickelback for drunk driving joke
- 'Aquaman' movie lands fall 2018 release date
- Lauren Graham says she may not watch the 'Gilmore Girls' revival
- Terry Crews, Dave Coulier, Shaq design ugly Christmas sweaters
- See Jennifer Lawrence's seventh grade yearbook superlative
- Get a sneak peek at this week's 'RWBY': Exclusive clip
- 'Return of the Living Dead' star Don Calfa dies at 76
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans
- See Exclusive Photos From Star-Studded Performances of 'Oh, Hello'
- 35 Photos of Britney Spears For Her 35th Birthday
- 12 Stars Who Are EGOT Winners
- 10 Celebs Who Appeared on 'Star Search' Before They Made It Big