Doctors Without Borders announced today that Sandra Bullock donated $1 million towards the organization’s relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Bullock’s just the latest in a line of stars who’ve been opening their wallets to help. Earlier, model Gisele Bündchen donated $1.5 million to the Red Cross, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, and Madonna gave $250,000 to Partners in Health, a Haitian health-care provider. George Clooney is set to host a telethon on Jan. 22 and Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, continues to raise money for relief.
Posted January 15 2010 — 6:36 PM EST
- Interracial marriage drama 'Loving' acquired by Focus Features
- Lady Gaga is getting her own 'Monster High' doll
- Melissa McCarthy hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Chiwetel Ejiofor says he'll never forgive Mark from 'Love Actually'
- Hear Disney princesses sing in their original languages
- Jesse Eisenberg says Lex Luthor in 'Batman v Superman' is a modern take
- Funko shares sneak peek at 'Suicide Squad' figures at Toy Fair 2016