Doctors Without Borders announced today that Sandra Bullock donated $1 million towards the organization’s relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Bullock’s just the latest in a line of stars who’ve been opening their wallets to help. Earlier, model Gisele Bündchen donated $1.5 million to the Red Cross, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, and Madonna gave $250,000 to Partners in Health, a Haitian health-care provider. George Clooney is set to host a telethon on Jan. 22 and Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, continues to raise money for relief.
Posted January 15 2010 — 6:36 PM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'