Doctors Without Borders announced today that Sandra Bullock donated $1 million towards the organization’s relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Bullock’s just the latest in a line of stars who’ve been opening their wallets to help. Earlier, model Gisele Bündchen donated $1.5 million to the Red Cross, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, and Madonna gave $250,000 to Partners in Health, a Haitian health-care provider. George Clooney is set to host a telethon on Jan. 22 and Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, continues to raise money for relief.
Posted January 15 2010 — 6:36 PM EST
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- How the new Oscar producers plan to change the show (and make it shorter)
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!