Doctors Without Borders announced today that Sandra Bullock donated $1 million towards the organization’s relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Bullock’s just the latest in a line of stars who’ve been opening their wallets to help. Earlier, model Gisele Bündchen donated $1.5 million to the Red Cross, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, and Madonna gave $250,000 to Partners in Health, a Haitian health-care provider. George Clooney is set to host a telethon on Jan. 22 and Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, continues to raise money for relief.
Posted January 15 2010 — 6:36 PM EST
- Bill Maher compares Donald Trump to Andrew Dice Clay on 'Real Time'
- Jessica Williams & Stephen Colbert: Cap'n Crunch vs. Morton Salt girl
- Jimmy Fallon, Paul Rudd recreate Styx's 'Too Much Time On My Hands'
- WATCH: Geena Davis recalls getting really drunk for 'Thelma & Louise'
- Garry Marshall’s 5 rules for making a rom-com
- 'Guilt': Watch the first trailer for Freeform's steamy new drama
- Pearl Jam play 'Ten' front to back in Philly
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch