Doctors Without Borders announced today that Sandra Bullock donated $1 million towards the organization’s relief efforts following the devastating earthquake in Haiti. Bullock’s just the latest in a line of stars who’ve been opening their wallets to help. Earlier, model Gisele Bündchen donated $1.5 million to the Red Cross, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt gave $1 million to Doctors Without Borders, and Madonna gave $250,000 to Partners in Health, a Haitian health-care provider. George Clooney is set to host a telethon on Jan. 22 and Wyclef Jean, a native of Haiti, continues to raise money for relief.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Nick Offerman, Megan Mullally cancel Indiana show in response to Indiana Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- 'The Flash': THAT unmasked man on shocking Reverse Flash twist
- Mark Wahlberg to produce Boston Marathon bombing movie 'Patriots' Day'
- 'American Idol' alum Justin Guarini on how he became Diet Dr. Pepper’s Lil' Sweet
- Scott Weiland on his new album Blaster and the power of David Bowie
- 'Wolf Creek' filmmaker to direct James Gunn-scripted 'The Belco Experiment'
- Netflix orders season 2 of 'Bloodline'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!