Lady Gaga canceled a performance at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., last night. An hour before the show was scheduled to begin, the singer began to feel dizzy and had difficulties breathing. According to the star’s Twitter account, paramedics diagnosed an irregular heartbeat due to exhaustion and dehydration. She announced plans for a make-up concert at Purdue on Jan. 26.
Posted January 15 2010 — 6:13 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'