Lady Gaga canceled a performance at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., last night. An hour before the show was scheduled to begin, the singer began to feel dizzy and had difficulties breathing. According to the star’s Twitter account, paramedics diagnosed an irregular heartbeat due to exhaustion and dehydration. She announced plans for a make-up concert at Purdue on Jan. 26.
Posted January 15 2010 — 6:13 AM EST
- 'Reign' exclusive: Francis will die in season 3
- 'Pan's Joe Wright on Tiger Lily casting controversy
- The (totally unironic) oral history of Alanis Morissette's 'Jagged Little Pill'
- Trevor Noah jokingly defends Rupert Murdoch’s Ben Carson tweet on 'The Daily Show'
- James Blake performs aching cover of Simon & Garfunkel 'The Sounds"So of Silence'
- Jack Black discusses overcoming substance abuse as a teenager
- Cate Blanchett barely holds it together for bit with Stephen Colbert