David Hasselhoff is getting his own reality show on A&E, the cable network announced in a press release today. The ten half-hour episodes will give viewers “a behind-the-scenes look into the life of ‘The Hoff’ focusing on his multiple entertainment and business endeavors, as well as his most important role as a single dad trying to help his teenage daughters, break into the recording industry.” The show is slated to start airing later this year.
Posted January 20 2010 — 5:25 PM EST
- Vince Vaughn joins Andrew Garfield in Mel Gibson's next movie
- Meek Mill explains why he's 'scared to be political'
- The Pope forces New York Film Festival to postpone 'The Walk' premiere
- Ron Howard, Tyler Perry to be recognized with DGA Honors
- Will metal detectors keep our movie theaters safe?
- Matthew Fox is a post-apocalyptic DJ in 'Extinction' trailer – exclusive
- 'Hollywood Teen Medium' is an actual new TV show
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Tyra Banks, The Madden Bros., Taylor Schilling & More!