The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards, airing Jan. 31 on CBS, will include a tribute to Michael Jackson featuring Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson, Carrie Underwood, and Usher. The never-before-seen 3-D mini-movie for “Earth Song” that Jackson created for his This Is It tour will also be screened during the tribute. From Sunday, Jan. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 31, Target stores nationwide will offer free “3-D GRAMMY Glasses” so that viewers can experience “Earth Song” the way Jackson intended. The audience inside the Staples Center will also don glasses for the short film.
Posted January 20 2010 — 11:37 AM EST
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Grey's' star explains social media brand
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are dystopian lovers in new 'Equals' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds pranked Blake Lively while she was in labor
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Josh Groban is a womanizing guitarist on 'Life in Pieces'
- James Corden sent his parents to cover the Super Bowl
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere