YouTube.com and the Sundance Film Festival have sealed a deal that will make select films from the 2010 and 2009 festivals available for pay-per-view rentals for a limited time. Among the titles you’ll be able to check out on your computer between January 22 and 27: The Cove, One Too Many Mornings, Homewrecker, and Children of Invention.
Posted January 20 2010 — 6:56 PM EST
- #MakeFilmsIntoTVShows Twitter trend was long overdue
- The Best of 2016 in entertainment, from A to Z
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2,' 'Bad Boys 4' set for Summer 2019
- Jennifer Lawrence can't believe Chris Pratt speaks German
- 'Justice League' director Zack Snyder eyeing 'The Last Photograph'
- 'An Inconvenient Truth' sequel debuting at Sundance in Jan. 2017
- Preview the opening scene of the 'Last Man on Earth' fall finale