Actress Mischa Barton is being sued by her New York City landlord, who says she is refusing to pay rent on her $7,000-a-month apartment, AP reports. MRA Realties Inc. filed a lawsuit claiming she owes them for the last three months on her Tribeca pad, and is seeking the back rent and legal fees. Barton, 23, signed the lease in September as her New York-set show, The Beautiful Life, premiered, but the show has since been canceled.
Posted January 22 2010 — 4:22 PM EST
- Donald Trump explains 'SNL' hate: 'It's a terrible show'
- Hold onto your suitcase! Unlocking 'Fantastic Beasts' theories
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Shut Eye' debuts on Hulu
- Chris Pratt and Jimmy Fallon do a Christmas-themed Mad Libs
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': What's happened to Agent May?
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' star on Ghost Rider's surprising move
- Damian Lewis in talks to play the villain in 'Ocean's 8'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot
- The 'Office Christmas Party' Cast Decks the Halls With Merry Mayhem
- The Best Gifts For 'Gilmore Girls' Fans