Tony Hale is “optimistically hopeful” about the Arrested Development movie starting this year. The actor, best known as Buster Bluth on the hit series, is in Sundance today to promote Josh Radnor’s (How I Met Your Mother) directorial debut HappyThankYouMorePlease, in which Hale is part of the ensemble cast in a story of complicated New York relationships. The actor said he just talked to Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz and can confirm the script is currently being written. He added, “I saw that Will Arnett said we’ll be shooting this year. I hope that’s true. All I know is we are all really excited to make the movie.”
Posted January 22 2010 — 2:08 PM EST
- A former RuPaul's Drag Race contestant just made Academy Award history
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' star Matt Letscher teases Legion of Doom's debut
- 'La La Land,' 'Moonlight,' 'Zootopia' make AFI's top 10 films of 2016
- Watch John Glenn's appearance on 'Frasier'
- WATCH: How 'House of Cards' helped Mahershala Ali with 'Moonlight'
- 'Logan' screens extended preview, early reactions praise gritty tone
- WATCH: Bobby Moynihan, Judah Friedlander, Sasheer Zamata honor trees
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes